12 Best and Free Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Ideas for This Year!
#3 Little Bunny Amigurumi Free Pattern
Amigurumi toys, which can be easily made by anyone with a little skill in handcrafts, although it may seem like a very difficult and difficult thing, reveals the necessity of keeping certain materials at home, unlike ordinary toy productions. If you want to make something yourself at home instead of buying toys for your child from outside, you should have the following materials for making amigurumi toys:
We continue where we left off with our velvet amigurumi. First of all, we shared a month. Now there is a very cool rabbit pattern next.
1. Any plush yarn, I have YarnArt Dolce 761 color (less hank).
2. Hook 4,5 and 9 (for ears).
3. Yarn for spout embroidery. I have YarnArt Jeans.
4. Eyes on a secure mount or tidal 0.9 – 1 cm.
5. Filler. I have synthetic fluff.